Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello? Anyone?

I'm just curious if anyone is out there.

I haven't received many comments in the last few months. I write for me, so it's okay that I don't see a lot of traffic. But it would be nice every now and again to get a comment. Would anyone notice if I dropped off the face of the blog-o-sphere?

I know that there is a group of folks that I follow every day. Every week. And within the last 2 months there have been a couple people that I've followed for a few years that have made the decision to discontinue their sites. Their decision to stop was for personal reasons. And that is something I totally respect.

I have to tell you....I do miss them. I miss reading about what's going in their lives. I miss their humorous view of life. I miss reading about what their kids are doing. I miss getting a glimpse of their lives through their photography .

I just wanted to express the loss out here. I miss you Holli and Faith! I miss you Kelly, Alex, Isabel, and Philip!

No comments: