Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I visited and the conclusion so far...

no real conclusion.

My doctor prescribed some topical ointment that I need to apply twice per day on the spot. This is in the event that the spot is just an itchy skin problem.

My doc did perform a full exam on both sides to determine if there were any swollen nodes or any unusual formations underneath. She did not feel anything other than normal tissue. Thank goodness.

She did however give me paperwork authorizing me to get a mammogram. I had a mammogram a couple years ago that was clear. But this will is going to be done "just in case" there is an issue. Something underneath that we can't feel as yet.

We're both pretty hopeful that it's just a skin issue. But we're both taking it safe to make sure things are okay where we can't see.

No comments: