Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kelly is one cway-zee chick

I just watched the reunion for the New York cast of "Housewives".

Oh my good golly y'all!

That new chick Kelly? She's crazy.

I guess she's been pulling some strange stuff all season. You see, I watched maybe two episodes from the whole season. I watched the reunion just to get a sense of what happened from all the episodes that I failed to watch. Apparently, I missed a TON of drama between Bethenny and Kelly. Well? Kelly and all the other ladies actually. I can't believe I'm saying it but Alex actually looks "normal" this season because Kelly came on board. Jeesh!

I was trying to keep track of what Kelly was saying and she really doesn't make a whole heck of lot of sense. I understand why the other ladies were making references to "Kelly Time" and "...on this planet..." Kelly even zinked the Countess! Wowzers!

I won't be surprised if they don't ask Kelly to participate next season.

What do you think?

But one thing? WHY oh WHY do those ladies have to wear such SHORT dresses?

No comments: