- The Hubs wakes the kids up every school morning and makes them breakfast.
- The Hubs helps the Bear shower every night.
- The Hubs rinses out the tub and takes the kids' dirty outfits to the laundry room every night.
- The Hubs makes dinner at least once a week -- makes wonderful use of our built-in BBQ.
- The Hubs hugs and kisses the kids' when he leaves each morning and when he comes home each night.
- The Hubs is the "go to" person when the kids are sick in the middle of the night.
- The Hubs is tender and soft when the kids are feverish and miserable.
- The Hubs is stern when the kids need an "attitude adjustment".
- The Hubs plays with the kids outside whenever they want.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Today is Father's Day and even though we hit a rough patch earlier this week, the Hubs is my husband. And the Hubs is a great father to the kids.
Posted by Grace at 7:04 AM