Monday, June 22, 2009

Waiting for that phone call [updated]

LilSis and Shorty went into the hospital last night.

LilSis was due on Thursday.

And she still hasn't had the baby!

They went in last night so that LilSis could be induced.

As of 7am, her bag of water is broken and she is now 7cm with an epidural. Apparently she's on a little bit of oxygen to help her breath (I did the same thing).

So now we wait....

------------------- updated @ 12:07pm -------------------

No news yet.

How long did it take for you to get from 7cm to having your baby?

I went through two c-sections so I have no idea how long this last bit might take.

------------------- updated @ 3:50pm -------------------

My newest niece finally made her debut at 1:35pm.

My sister, my BIL, and my niece are now getting to know each other.

No comments: