Sunday, August 30, 2009

Doing a good job & learning to be a good sport

I'm currently watching the the 2009 Little League World Championship Game.

The 2009 US Little League Champions were just crowned yesterday afternoon. The Park View Little League team from Chula Vista, California were able to beat a team from San Antonio. Texas.

I grew up in San Diego and have tons of childhood friends still living there.I KNOW that there are a lot of people that I know that are watching the game. I mean, most of us have elementary school-aged kids. A lot have kids that are in sports. I found out that one of my girlfriends from high school has a co-worker whose son is on the team. So this team? This team is an extension of the community.

Even if the team doesn't win this game? They are the U.S. Champs.

No comments: