Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Entry 18

I keep a dayplanner. One that I write in and keep in my purse.

Yes. I'm one of those dinosaurs that doesn't want to give up my little folder. I just can't get rid of it.

My reasoning? I throw receipts in there. I throw brochures in there. I make little notes in the margins. It's just something I do to keep the little bits of paper together.

But even though I do have my little organizer? I sometimes forget things. Like today.

[ring-ring-ring]
Me: Hello?

Caller: Grace? This is Susan from Dr. C's office.

Me: Oh hi!

Caller: This is just a reminder about your appointment tomorrow morning at 9am.

Me: Tomorrow? 9am?

Caller: Yes.

Y'all? I almost had a heart-attack as I grabbed my dayplanner from my purse to check something.

You see, earlier this week I made an appointment to get my haircut tomorrow. Thankfully? My dental cleaning is at 9am and my haircut appointment is at 9:30am. How is that thankful or good? Because the two offices are about 20 steps away from each other. That's right. Both places are in the same business complex. Yeah!

How do you stay organized? 

No comments: