Monday, November 23, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Entry 23

My left foot still hurts folks.

I'm planning on visiting the Urgent Care if my foot is still not any better tomorrow.

I had the Hubs look at my feet. I had him compare the left and the right bottoms.
Me: So does the ball of my left foot look less swollen today?

Hubs: [chuckling] It looks the same. Just as swollen as yesterday.

Me: Are you kidding me? It doesn't look better to you?

Hubs: Hate to tell you this babe, but it looks the same as yesterday.

Does my pain require a visit to a medical person? I guess I want to ensure that I don't have any broken bones in my foot. You know?

Ay-yay-yay! I can't believe how many blunders/sicknesses I've had this year. I think that my New Year's resolution should be that I'll try to be more healthy in 2010.

No comments: