Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Entry 24

Tricked ya! I made the decision last night to go to the Urgent Care today, but wouldn't you know it? My toe felt "a little" better today and I chose not to waste any money on a visit to the doc.

I mean, really? It's money that I could spent on my kids, my husband, and my family for the holidays. What I saved from the visit to Urgent Care will definitely be put to good use. On what? I don't know. But on something.

Tomorrow, the kids have less than a half-day at school. I'll be going to pick them up around 11am and we'll eat some pumpkin pie together at their lunch tables. Then we'll head home.

I'm thinking that I'll bake some stuff with them the rest of the day. Maybe some pumpkin bread and/or banana bread. Maybe some berry cobbler? I just don't know.

I'm just glad my toe is feeling better. Seriously. I need to see some better health in 2010.

No comments: