Sunday, November 8, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Entry 8

This weekend has shown me that my kids really do love each other.

Don't get me wrong. I do know they love each but this weekend they showed me how much they love and ENJOY each other.

You see, they played with each other so fabulously all weekend. They played Wii. They dressed up. They got all their stuffed animals together and did some kind of "show" upstairs. They took turns and played on the computer together. They watched our rented DVDs together. They chased each other & did somersaults in the family room. They played and played some more.

What's funny is that earlier today, the Hubs decided to trim some of our bushes out front. I told him that I was going to sit outside and read while he trimmed.

Me: Prin? Bear? Mom & Dad are going outside for about a half hour. Dad's going to trim the bushes. 

Kids: Okay Mom. 

Me: You coming?

Princess: No thanks. We're going to play inside.

Can you believe it? They were so engrossed with what they were doing that they decided to stay inside. Together!

No comments: