Monday, November 9, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Entry 9

I've been thinking about something since I saw it yesterday.

I've been contemplating about what I'd write on a list.

A list you say?

Yes.

I saw someone write about their experience with "101 Things in 1001 Days".

That got me to thinking.

What the HECK would I have on this kind of list?

Basic things? Like learn to actually use a sewing machine?

Or more complicated projects? Like actually sew a quilt?

Now that the idea is stuck in my brain, I'm going to have to mull it over for a bit so it can marinade.

Maybe I'll come up with a list.

And see how much I can possibly finish/cross-off on my list.

Maybe. Just maybe.

But I'll have to look into what others have written on their "lists" and see what I find.

What I find may push me forward. Or maybe just make me create a smaller and less daunting list.

We'll see.

Now have YOU created one of these lists? Or do you know anyone who has taken up the challenge?

No comments: