Sunday, December 13, 2009

First time outing

In another hour we'll be headed out for a first time event for our little family.

We're going to see a Christmas musical downtown.

First? I don't like downtown.

Second? I don't like the long drive to downtown.

We'll be attending the matinee program so it'll at least be daylight. AND we'll be seeing the musical along with some Girl Scouts from the Princess' troop. One of the Mom's got a block of tickets so we (the Princess and I) will know some people there.

But yes. We've NEVER been to a musical together as a family. So it'll be a neat experience. The kids are older. They've got the attention span needed for a 2-hour program. But I think? I'm going to need a couple snacks packed in my purse --- just in case. You know?

How are you spending your Sunday?

No comments: