Sunday, March 21, 2010

Have you watched it?

Tonight I just came across a show that I really like (so far).


Have you watched it?

I fell in love with the first episode. I didn't watch the episode that was on tonight. I watched the first episode online. The one where a head guy at Waste Management went out and did the grunt work for about four days.

Wow!

It was definitely an eye-opener for the gentleman. And THAT was neat to see.

I'm probably now going to watch the other shows they've got online. To see what these other big-wigs learn about their companies. About the people who make the company what it is.

What do you think YOUR big cheese would learn about your company if they worked with you for a day?

One last thing I had to share with you is this photo of the Bear. This was what he was wearing when he was playing Wii. He's got his cowboy duster along with his monster feet (that make sound) and his shirt that says "I do all my own stunts"! Isn't he a cutie?

No comments: