Thursday, April 8, 2010

Figuring things out

Y'all know that I've been dealing some physical issues as of late.

While I'm feeling a lot better, I'm not totally in the green.

I am still having some occasional acid breakthrough.

Yuck!

So I'm on a mission to figure out WHAT the heck is causing my body to react.

I recently figured out that tomatoes are a big trigger for me.

Sunday night, I slept horribly. HORRIBLY! For dinner I had a great angel pasta dish with loads of grape tomatoes. It was so yummy. And  I totally paid for it with loads of acid grumbling in my belly.

My stomach acid hasn't been too bad the rest of the week. But last night? I had a nice large piece of lasagna. And I noted that my stomach did get a bit acidic. ARGH! Pizza! Lasagna! Salad!

So I am going to start a food journal today to get a better idea of my symptoms and all that jazz.

Anyone else keep a food journal? Any interesting discoveries?

No comments: