Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Making Mommy Laugh

I was relaxing in the family room while watching "The Biggest Loser" last night. The Hubs came and sat next to me to cuddle.

Hubs: Okay kids! Bedtime! Head on upstairs!

The Bear was already upstairs so he headed into his bedroom to get his clothes for school today and his jammies.

The Princess was in the front office/den and came running into the family room. She glanced at the TV and stopped to watch.

Princess: Oh! That's like one of those Eucalyptus.

Both the Hubs and I looked over at the Princess. She noticed that we were both looking at her.

Princess: What?
Me: Eucalyptus?
Princess: Yeah.  That thing they're running on.
Me: You mean an elliptical?
Princess: Oh yeah! Elliptical! [laughing hysterically] I was calling it a TREE! [continues laughing]

Oh my daughter. She cracks herself up! And me too.

No comments: