Sunday, February 13, 2011

More of the same but still hoping for positive news

I've been out of sorts the past few weeks.

You already know that work has been kicking my butt.

Since December.

I'm still in the midst of attempting to catch up to a point where I won't feel like I'm drowning.

I've been at this state for about 8 weeks.

EIGHT. WEEKS.



Then there's the situation that the kids and I are still separated from my Hubby.

It's been almost ten months since I came out here.

And I'm at a low point right now with the situation.

He's still with our house and trying to find a new job either near our house (to wait out the market) or out here with us.

There is a bit of light.

He is coming out here later this week for an on-site interview with a company out here.

And this company wants to move quickly and make someone an offer by the end of February.

What's even better is that's about less than 2.5 miles from my parents' house and 13 miles from our townhouse.

Only the Princess, my one sister and BIL know that the Hubby is coming out.

I haven't let my son in on the visit yet.

I'm hoping and praying that this job he'll be interviewing for this week will be THE ONE.

And I think that's why my blood pressure feels like it's going up and my heartburn is kicking up a sandstorm in my belly.

Of course there's a huge possibility that the Hubby won't get this job.

And that's why I'm having so much internal turmoil.

Even if everything looks promising.

I'm praying like crazy for a positive outcome.

Even if the Hubby doesn't get the job?

I know that God has a plan for us.



I'm anxious.



I'M. SO. ANXIOUS.



I want us all to be together.

No comments: