Sunday, March 6, 2011

A movie I wouldn't pay to see at the theater

Time is flying by!

Unbelievably it's March.

MARCH!

Soon enough it'll be summer.

And with summer come a new crop of movies.

There are a couple that I'm already anticipating.


The finale for the Harry Potter series.

The latest Transformers.

Cars 2.

The next installment of X-Men.

But while there are movies that I want to see, there are some that I won't bother going to the theater for.

Spy Kids 4?

Final Destination 5?

Cowboys and Aliens?

Ay-yay-yay!

There are movies that I do end up watching.

Yes.

I do give in on some.

And right now?

I'm watching one of the movies I passed up on.

Uh-huh.

Yes, I am!


Grown Ups.

Netflix reeled me in on this one.

And I'm enjoying it.

Just what I need right now.

Childish humor to lighten my mood.

Some serious sophomoric humor.

No comments: