Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My heart is filled with sorrow

A guy that I've known since I was 13 and his wife were expecting triplet boys.

They were looking for a bigger house fit the new brood.

They were looking into getting bigger SUV that would easily fit 3 carseats.

Due to some complications in her pregnancy, the babies were born early Monday morning.

At 22 weeks gestation, all three babies were too small to survive and died in their parents' loving arms after only a few hours.

All three boys are now in heaven.

My heart breaks to learn this news.

These were to be their first children.

To be more than halfway through a pregnancy and to lose all the babies.

I recall loosing my first baby at 12 weeks and how that loss stabbed the core of my soul.

I ache at the thought of their pain at losing all three wee ones.

My thoughts and prayers will be with them tonight and for many nights to come.

No comments: