Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sometimes all it takes is a song

After having a rough few weeks, I made it a point to get us to church this morning.

The Bear enjoys going to church. He's told me more than once that enjoys "learning about God" when we're at church. He just loves going to Sunday School.

The Princess? She enjoys hearing the music and singing.

Today was the best day for the Princess. Because today rather than having the normal sermon, it was all about the music.

The men's quartet started it off.
The kids' group sang a little song.
The youth choir sang.
The main choir sang 6 beautiful songs.
The service ended with the bell ringers.

It was fabulous. My Mom, the Princess, and I enjoyed it immensely.

I have to say that the music filled me up.

My bucket is now overflowing.

No comments: