Saturday, July 30, 2011

July in Photos

July has really been one of us on the go more than we normally are. I didn't write so much but we did a lot.

Here I am driving out to Phoenix. Just verifying the exit I needed to take. We take a "short cut" and I needed to make sure I was taking the right turn-off.

The kiddos relaxing in my IL's pool.


Climbing the big net up at Seaworld.


Playing a round of mini-golf at a local game park.


Spin-spin-spin!

Couldn't get them away from this darn thing.

Football gear pick-ups! Look at all the shouldpads stacked up nice and neat.

The kids got new helmets this season -- still wrapped in plastic.

Tomorrow will be our last big outing for the month. We'll be heading down to the beach to spend the most of the day with family. This is one of the biggest positives of us moving down here. More time with the family doing fun stuff outside.

What's your summer been like so far?

No comments: