Saturday, July 23, 2011

Taking that positive turn

Next Friday will be my husband's last day at his job.

...

...

He starts his new job August 1st.

Yes!

He ended up getting that job I mentioned a while ago.

He decided not to take any time between them. No break at all. He's a workhorse, no?

I haven't spoken to him in a week, so I'm not sure how the transition is going for his team. I wonder how management is feeling about him leaving. I wonder if they regret not offering him a promotion like they eluded to about 9 months ago.

Hopefully August 1st will be a good day for my husband. A new beginning for our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pleased to see the good news about your husband's new job. You've had such a difficult year to get through. Heaps of congratulations and good wishes for the years ahead. Sara.