Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Looking a little better

Running?

Yes, I'm trying to get into a groove.

I'm trying to run at least 3 times a week. And it's between 2-3 miles each time.

Yeah for me!


My legs are definitely getting more toned for sure. Not skinnier yet, but toned.

My butt is still not where I want it to be. I can still wear shorts but not exactly as firm as I want it to be. So I'm continuing to do squats and lunges.

As a whole I am physically in better shape than I was a month ago.

I'm glad.

I'm going to see my husband in a couple days. I'm going to register my car in my new "old" state. Yup! My hubs hasn't seen me since I started running again. Not only do I want to look good for me but for him too. You know?

This week I've talked a few people who participated in one of this city's half marathons. I think it's a sign to me that maybe I should make a goal of possibly getting a few runs under my own belt. Maybe start with a couple 5ks and 10ks.

Just a little idea to run through my head.

No comments: