Friday, April 26, 2013

A little discomfort for tremendous gains

I can't believe how much better I feel today. Those 4 hours of pain yesterday were something else. I did my steady breathing. Concentrating on dissipating the pain. Pretending to quench the flames with water.

And with how good I feel right now? Back to normal already? It's crazy! I spotted yesterday. Today I've had a couple little spots. Nothing big. But I know I'll be in "recovery" for a couple weeks, so I'll probably have more spotting/discharge during the next 14 days.

I know some other gals who've had other ablation procedures. The one gal had the method that used water and she had pain off and on for a couple weeks. When I woke up this morning, after a very satisfying sleep, I was truly surprised how normal I felt. It was as if I hadn't been "beat up" yesterday.

So for now I'm giving the Novasure procedure a HUGE thumbs up!

No comments: