Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ra-ra-ra! Sis-boom-bah!

That's right people. CHEER! I'm going on a date with the Hubs. To a football game.

Oh yippee! [Can't you just hear the sarcasm?]

But a date is a date. No kids. Just me and him. And the 10,000 other fans in the stadium.

The kidlings will be at my ILs house while we're at the game. I'm sure they'll be running around and leading the ILs around to do their will.

The great thing about the plans for tonight? We are not spending the night. We are leaving the game around 9:30pm so we can drive (1-1/2 hours) back home.

WHY are we doing that? Because the kidlings never seem to get a restful night's sleep at my ILs house. The Hubs and I cannot sleep comfortably (on the carpeted den floor) there either. So we are going to pile the sleepy-heads into the car around 10pm and getting a short but fitfull night's sleep at our house. Plus, we always feel like we're not welcome at their house when we spend the night.

So I'll have a good time with the Hubs - even though we won't be alone. We'll be together. That'll be nice.

No comments: